Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin diet (yeast infection) skin)?

Ok guys, Iam pretty sure I have dermatitus which is basically a yeat infection of the face and I have some mild acne. My skin also tends to be very prone to be dry. Im talking dry skin on my back,legs,arms,neck, you name it! My current diet consists of lots of breads,cereals,and dairy. My question, what is a good and somewhat "cheap" alternative. How is it possible to have breakfast,lunch,and dinner with no bread or cheese.





Ok, so realistically speaking, im probably still going to have a bowl of cereal and eat a sandwich, but I have got to cut down on it. Im going grocery shoping tonight.......Help!!!!!!!!!





P.S.- Im a martial artist (athlete) so I cant live off lettuce and tofu! lol....Even though I happend to like salads

Skin diet (yeast infection) skin)?
I had very bad bermatitus when I was younger. I took VIt E suppliments and ate Vit E rich foods and it cleared up. It was a wonder. I had dry skin patches all over my legs. It was terrible but the Vit E cleared it right up.





Vit e rich foods are:


Vegetable oils. Corn, canola, sunflower, sesame, cottonseed, peanut, rice bran, and palm oils.


Nuts - almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pistachios and hazelnuts.


Oil seeds, legumes and grains. Corn, lentils, wheat, rice, northern beans, chickpeas, Barley Grass. and oats.


Wheat germ oil Extracted from the germ of wheat, Wheat germ oil has been used since the '20s as a vitamin E supplement. It offers a good combination of tocopherols plus tocotrienols.


No comments:

Post a Comment