Friday, November 20, 2009

I have chickenpox and few skin infection on rashes is it ok to apply calamine on top of skin infections?

and is it ok to apply calamine on top of puss?

I have chickenpox and few skin infection on rashes is it ok to apply calamine on top of skin infections?
you might call the pharmacist or if you have a good physician.. I cant remember off the top of my head, but I know I used both an antibiotic cream and calamine on my son when he had chickenpox.. but I do remember you had to add one prior to the other due to the antibiotic effect.. please ask a professional...
Reply:are you sure it is the chicken pox? the shingles are going around but you only get shingles fi you had the chicken pox virus as a child. how old are you does you mom know what to do? dr tells us never scratch them they will leave scars the medicine is better than years ago. and dr. can give creams that will work much faster than over the counter.I feel for you for I had the shingles 4 yrs ago and it was terrible it felt like needles sticking me they gave me pain meds for it to. so I can not remember the feelings I had to go through with the chicken pox if you are feeling what I went through after midnight it was alful. hope you are well soon.

cymbidium

No comments:

Post a Comment