Friday, November 20, 2009

Should Monistat 7 get rid a skin infection?

2 days ago I noticed a itchy rash under my boobs and one armpit. It's very uncomfortable and it burns when I itch it. How did I get this when I don't even get them where they're mostly common at?


I bought the medicine today and I took a shower, I dried off and applied it. Should this help? Or should I try something else? Any suggestions? If it doesn't look like its going away in a few days I will go to the doctor!

Should Monistat 7 get rid a skin infection?
Yes, it is a yeast infection...and yes they will show up in weird places! Monistat is what you want to use..however you can purchase the generic brand at walmart, dollar store, etc....called...miconazole... it comes in a small tube and costs about $3.00...usually if antibotic cream doesn't work on a rash or spot, this will!
Reply:yeah..it'll help...just try to keep it dry


No comments:

Post a Comment