Saturday, April 24, 2010

Small lump under skin on labia and a yeast infection....?

Okay so I have a small lump under my skin on my labia minora at the very top. It is not HARD, but I can definitely feel it. It is tender and uncomfortable. I have been doing some research online for the past couple of days, and I think it is a seb cyst. Because the way those cysts are described sounds like it matches exactly...





I go to the gyno for regular annual check ups. I went last Nov and they ran all test, including blood tests and my tests were clean. I am going for my annual check up on Nov 14th. I have been with the same partner for 2 years now





I am also on the Nuva Ring and those are notorious for causing yeast infections....and I think I have one right now. I have had them before so I know what they would feel like. I bought an over the counter yeast infection one day treatment





1. COULD THESE BE RELATED...


2. Do the first description sound like a Seb Cyst?





Please Help

Small lump under skin on labia and a yeast infection....?
this site has the absolute best cure for yeast infections, try it!
Reply:You have discribe canidia


this is an auto immune disease. I have been using this it really helps


http://www.renua.com/?a_aid=f98010ee


No comments:

Post a Comment