Saturday, April 24, 2010

LUMP UNDER SKIN ON LABIA and a YEAST INFECTION....????

Okay so I have a small lump under my skin on my labia minora at the very top. It is not HARD, but I can definitely feel it. It is tender and uncomfortable. I have been doing some research online for the past couple of days, and I think it is a seb cyst. Because the way those cysts are described sounds like it matches exactly...





I go to the gyno for regular annual check ups. I went last Nov and they ran all test, including blood tests and my tests were clean. I am going for my annual check up on Nov 14th. I have been with the same partner for 2 years now





I am also on the Nuva Ring and those are notorious for causing yeast infections....and I think I have one right now. I have had them before so I know what they would feel like. I bought an over the counter yeast infection one day treatment





1. COULD THESE BE RELATED...


2. Do the first description sound like a Seb Cyst?





Please Help

LUMP UNDER SKIN ON LABIA and a YEAST INFECTION....????
Seb cyst are very common in that area. I have one on my back. If it gets to large your going to have it lanced or drained at least. Let your gyne know about it so they can look at it to be sure. Nuva ring is to new for me to know much about it. But if it's causing u to have yeasty prob. i would change my method.
Reply:i recommend you try this cure for yeast infections

amaryllis

No comments:

Post a Comment