Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am 4 months pregnant and I had a urinary track infection and skin allergies. The doctor gave me cefalixin.?

cefalexin is an antibiotic commonly used for UTI's i used it alot when i was pregnant as i had kidney infections quite often you should be fine taking it


congrats on the pregnancy and good luck

I am 4 months pregnant and I had a urinary track infection and skin allergies. The doctor gave me cefalixin.?
for instant relief of a uti, take cranberry pills, you can buy them from walmart in vitamin dept, and there is this stuff called azo.... the regular formula not cranberry, it is a tiny pill that turns your pee bright orange but takes the pressure away within 20 minutes.... So:


Azo.... original formula


Cranberry pills..... take 3 at least!
Reply:first check ur blood sugar levels.might be gestational diabetes

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment